2011/08/26

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas! This morning on our way to school  there was so much rain, thunder and lightning that it definitely felt like at least October, so making the block of Dec 21th - shortest day of the year - was quite appropriate. It was not a big block, a little sheep, but with this one the whole left section is finished!





So like a big puzzle I'm just a few steps away from a finished top... you see the white spots in the picture below:


And it really was a good idea to paint our diningtable white, so good for the pictures (and not so good for me, after every meal I can see every little spot on it - although that forces me to be a good housewive :) )


Have a nice day!



1 comment:

  1. oh you are getting close!! It is beautiful so far!! I have wanted to do that but it seems so hard. Right now just the thought of it is overwhelming. But you are doing such a great job!!
    Lindy

    ReplyDelete