2011/02/25

More Nativity: Dec 16th- Donkey

Since I really start believing in this project, I've more energy to work on the blocks. So today I proudly present you the Dec 16th-block: Donkey! My daughter, who doesn't speak English yet, asked me why this animal was called Donkey, like the one in Shrek. She was really surprised that "donkey" is the english word for this grey little horse with long ears! And here he is:




The legs of the donkey are also part of another block, so here's the overview so far:


I'm so excited, because the contours of the cave with the cow and donkey are visible now. Of course, Joseph, Maria and the Child are the objects of the last blocks, supposed to sew at Christmas Eve (as if anyone ever has time for that at that moment...)

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment